ASIAN - OCEANIA
South East Asia
Project1: Ventilation market research in Vietnam
Researched the ventilation market in Viet Nam
- Made interview report
- Co worked with a client to compile data, make report and chart…
Project2: Searching potential local partners for a M&E company
Searched local M&E companies in Viet Nam who shows intention to partner with a Japanese general contractor
- Made Interview report
- Compiled statistics data of the market and made Report
Project1: Market entry for a financial institution
- Explored the possibility of scaling up lending activities in Vietnam for an U.S.-based financial institution that provides loans to small- and medium-sized agricultural businesses in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
- Traveled to two major coffee regions of Vietnam, obtained contacts and conducted face-to-face 20+ interviews with industry stakeholders including law makers, industry experts and every types of entity in the value chain.
Project2: Identified top biggest e-bikes distributors in Vietnam for potential partnership
1. Report of market size based on primary and secondary research,
2. List up top 10 biggest e-bikes distributors in Vietnam with complete portfolio of sales values, company history, distribution network and point of contact.
3. Set up appointments with 3 of them each and Japanese manufacturer.
Project1: Web research and interview: Retailing in the Philippines
This project includes annual update of datasets and country report through the following: Collecting information from secondary sources (e.g. desk research on public statistics, company financial reports, and trade news), Conducting trade interviews with key players and analyzing the information gathered to generate report
Project2: Web research for a salon feasibility study in Metro Manila
Client is currently doing a feasibility study for a salon in Metro Manila. I supplied her with market research information she needs such as Market Analysis, Demographic profile of the target location and Competitive landscape.
Project1: Field Research: Consumer Electronics Products
For the client of consumer electronics brand to examine top 3 consumer electronics products retailers in Singapore, I visited local distributors, specialized ships and general electronics shops to identify top brands, pricing and popular product type.
Project2: Focus Group Interview – Food tasting
For the client of a food chain to examine the visual of food and taste for perception of locals.
Organized 8 focus groups for target age and income group to understand preference
I also visited popular local food chains and local food stalls to understand the plating and taste of the food
Project1: Event Online Survey
Post event survey email was designed and sent to the event attendees. To gain feedback on the event. The data was summarized using charts. The feedback was sent to the organizing team for future improvement
Project2: Marketing Research Assignment
Collected data on customer's preferences by conducting survey
Collect the response and highlighted the key findings and write a report
Project1: Digital Voice of Consumer Analyst, Unilever
Analyzing thousand of social media snippets in company social sites, and semantic categorization to build relevant information for client.
Project2: Exploratory research for smartwatch in Malaysia
Exploring trends, user-preference, public perception, consumer profile, market penetration, marketing channels and other relevant information.