GLOBAL ANGLE offers research services to the countries/cities where are not in thispage, please inquire us.
Project 1: Market research and strategy planning for an international hotel
Conducted market research and develop sales strategy plan for an international hotel
-Delivered a comprehensive marketing strategy report
Project 1: Find search terms in Spanish for the specific products
-Delivered a list of search terms in Spanish for 7 major automobile tire brands in Spain and Mexico.
Project 1: Lead Generation project
-Conducted research to list up hotel contacts in Spainard video production companies in Georgi
Project 1: Strategic research for a new Vet Clinic in Moscow
The client wanted to open a chain of veterinary clinics in Moscow. The result of the research was a roadmap for entering this business.
-Conducted online interviews with pet owners
-Delivered a comprehensive report in PPT including suggestions such as WHOM to target, WHAT to offer, HOW to stand out from competition and WHERE to contact future clients.
Project 2: U&A for Salt Crackers brand
-Conducted research to identify points of growth and develop growth strategy for client’s brand against competition. Research methodology: Quantitative on-line interviews with consumers, sample design allowed analysis within target sub-groups of consumers (age & gender)
-Delivered a comprehensive report in PPT
Project 1: Research on French wine business in Latin American markets
- Analyzing 5 pre-selected markets and their opportunities then helping the producer to meet importers on the selected markets.
- Create synthetic market sheets and appointments with importers.
Project 2: Research on development of a French company in Europe
- Identify the potential and risks of each market.
- Provide recommendations of countries to target as well as elaborating the conquest strategy and action plan
Project 1: Research on Food Waste
-Authored workshop report for EU-funded innovation and technology accelerator EIT Food, detailing the event, experiences of conference visitors and their project outputs around a ‘Food Waste Challenge’.
- Generate report as a guide for EIT regional hubs for replication of the workshop across Europe.
Project 2: Research on plant-based and meat-free health in UK newspaper
- Qualitative analysis of over 30 articles in UK newspaper across the political spectrum through a 15000-word Ddssertation.
Project 1: Live stream gaming services providers and market
- Create a service comparison report of top 10 gaming live stream services
- Generate report aon possible expansions.
Project 1: Arab-Isrealite Conflict Resolution Process in 1990s
- Analyzing andconduct intensive research of International Relations as well as major treaties 90s concerning Arab-Israelite Conflict through different and varied contexts.
Project 2: Research on Information Warfare
- Find out the development information technologies and how it affect a country’s warfareand state relations
- Generate a report with recommendations based on the findings
Project 1: Translating/Proofreading user interface buttons and error messages from English into German
Proofreading and correcting existing translations/ post editing. Making sure the translations are accurate and localized appropriately for the German market
Project 2: Find search terms in German for the specific products
-Delivered a list of search terms in German for 7 major automobile tire brands in Germany.
Project 1: Market research on the land forces training and simulation systems in Germany
Conducted marketing research on the global land forces training and simulation systems.
-Supported information gathering and analysis.
-Delivers a comprehensive report containing all the results of interviews, OSINT, competitive intelligence, and field research.
Project 2: Due diligence research on a company based in Germany
-Conducted due diligence research on a company based in Germany, including production and investment analysis and background checks of executives.
-Delivered a comprehensive report containing OSINT reports, Interviews, local visits, and field research.